- Breast Cancer on Cancer.gov
- Breast Cancer Susan G Komen Foundation
- For Lymphadema sleeves LympheDIVAs
- Look Good Feel Better
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
Wig shops in the Area:
- Salon and Custom Wigs
4813 Dashiell Place
Woodbridge VA 22191
- Joi Wigs
6691 Backlick Road
Springfield Va 22150
- Crown Wigs
706 Kings Street
Alexandria VA 22314
11204 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Prince William Hospital
- Online support groups and help finding resources in your area
- American Cancer Society
250 Williams Street
Atlanta GA, 30303
*ACS is a nationwide voluntary organization dedicated to eliminating cancer.
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- NCI Public Inquiries Office
6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 300
Bethesda, MD 20892-8322
*NCI keeps track of thousands of clinical trials. Learn more at www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials
- Health finderTM
*Use this government website for health information.
*The National Library of Medicine maintains this site. It is consumer based and provides information and articles on diseases and conditions.
- American Institute for Cancer Research
1759 R Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
*Their focus is the role of diet, exercise and weight control in cancer prevention, treatment, and survival.
*OncoLink has education for cancer patients and their families on psychosocial support, personal experience, clinical trials, financial issues and more! This site is supported by the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
We recommend this site to get more information on drugs you are receiving.
This site provides a safe space where you can communicate with family and friends.